Late 2015 (200g)
Why is it awesome?
The mountain was showered with heavy rains just before this year’s harvest time, giving us a very different tea here. A bit sweeter than normal with notes of plum and apricot, this tea is going to age very well as it already has bold flavors that will continue to evolve. A fantastic tea for today, or many years to come, our Autumn 2015 will make you feel very grounded and is sure to be a new favorite for those who love a very high quality tea with a great energy.
What’s the story on this tea?
- Notes of plum and apricot
- Strong calming energy, very relaxing
- Picked September-October of 2015 from +200 year old trees (ancient arbor trees )
- Compressed into a cake for easy storage. When you want to drink it, just break a piece off with knife or fingers.
- Super easy to drink. Boiling hot or freezing cold water and everything in-between will make for a great cup of tea!
- Processed by hand, not machinery
- Not blended with other mountains, seasons, farmers, like most Pu’er is
- Leaves are much larger than normal which gives a greater depth of flavor and allows for many more brews
- From FDA registered family farm
How long will it last?
- A serving of 3 gram gives you 20 cups. One bing gives you over 1,000 cups.
- If you don’t drink it all right away, it has no expiration date!
- Our tea increases in taste and value over the years, similar to wine
What’s extra cool about it?
- Fast shipping. Free US shipping on orders over $40, Canada on over $75, free world shipping on over $130.
- 20+ years shelf life. Pu’er doesn’t expire if you store it properly